JOB OFFER: we are looking for Product Manager
To scale the possibilities of our platform, we are looking for a Product Manager whose mission will be to evolve the product to increase its competitiveness, acting as a link between the market vision and the technical team.
Main responsabilities as Product Manager:
- Analysis of market, competition and innovation needs.
- Identify product evolution opportunities for current and potential customers, establishing customer feedback methodologies.
- Define and communicate roadmaps for each area of the company (technical, marketing, sales management...).
- Generate dynamics of solution proposals among work teams.
- Ensure the execution and launch of new features, aligning internal teams (development, marketing, sales, etc.) and external teams (customers, partners, etc.) involved.
- Propose tools for analyzing system usage data and measuring the success of implementations.
What are the Capacities and Experiences we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience as Product Manager in SaaS environment.
- High level technical knowledge of SW architecture and coding.
- Strategic marketing vision in the context of Software as a Service.
- Orientation to market needs and ability to dialogue with customers.
- Experience in the implementation of procedures, projects and indicators.
- Very high level of English to maintain dialogue with customers and partners
- Desirable (but not essential): technical training in technological engineering and knowledge of positioning technologies.
Contractual conditions and working environment:
- You will have the opportunity to lead the evolution of a unique product in the market
- Salary and incentives according to experience (estimated band 32k-40k)
- Home Office (optional, from a few months after onboarding)
- Live the experience of a consolidated and growing startup, with a challenging, flexible and dynamic work environment, based on the creativity and talent of people.
If you are interested, send us your CV to
If you are interested, send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref. PM-2001