JOB OFFER: we are looking for Android Developer
To continue our growth, we are looking for a candidate with experience in Android development to work with us in Santiago as an Android Developer.
What do we do in Situm?
We provide real-time indoor and outdoor positioning technology with high accuracy and minimal infrastructure. In this way, we develop wayfinding and tracking solutions to improve the experience of users in hospitals, shopping centres or airports; facilitate transit and assistance for people with reduced mobility in facilities; optimize work processes in security or maintenance services, or increase the productivity of assets in industries 4.0.
Our technology has already been deployed in more than 4,000 buildings by more than 2,000 developers in more than 40 countries.
Main activities as iOS Developer
- To provide the best experience of location and navigation indoors and outdoors.
- Design and develop new functionalities for the Situm SDK for Android, a set of libraries that allow any developer to create applications based on location indoors and outdoors.
- Develop and integrate cutting-edge algorithms to process all the sensors of a smartphone in the fastest and most reliable way.
- Implement APIs, documentation and code examples.
- Deploy your code quickly and continuously for end users, with reliability and quality thanks to good practices such as code review, QA procedures, integration test and continuous supply.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, QA technicians and researchers.
What we are looking for?
- Experience in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- Experience +3 years in Android development.
- Experience with data sources and APIs.
- Experience with algorithms and sensor data.
- Personal open source projects and knowledge of practices such as code review, automatic tests and validations and continuous supply will be valued.
- Indefinite contract and remuneration according to profile.
- Work in an innovative and challenging environment, with autonomy to develop your own ideas, in a company in continuous growth where you will be able to develop your career.
- Work policies based on communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Agile and iterative development methodologies.
- Flexible working hours and holidays.
- Working with young people who are passionate about technology.
If you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org