We are looking for candidates with development experience in Android and/or iOS.
Situm, a worldwide leader in the market of indoor and outdoor positioning, seeks to incorporate two mobile developers to work with its engineering team.
- A highly innovative and challenging environment, where you will be able to work side by side with top professionals to solve problems of users and companies from all around the world.
- An organization young enough that you will acquire responsibilities and evolve in your career, but mature enough that you will make contacts from local and global top companies.
- A high degree of autonomy and decision-making freedom, which will allow you to develop your own initiatives to improve our products.
- A work policy based on open communication, effective coordination, and mutual trust and respect. No more long hours due to poor management.
- A flexible work schedule and holiday policy, that favors a proper work-life balance.
As a mobile developer, you will be expected to develop the following functions and responsibilities:
- To help the engineering team in providing the best indoor and outdoor positioning and navigation experience.
- To design and develop new functionalities in Situm Android and/or iOS SDK, a set of libraries that allow any developer to create indoor and outdoor location based applications worldwide
- To develop and integrate state-of-the-art algorithms to process every sensor in the smartphone in a fast and reliable manner.
- To make developers life easier by implementing great APIs, documentation and code samples.
- To deploy your code quickly and continuously to final end-users, ensuring a high quality and reliability by embracing good practices such as code review, QA procedures, unit and integration testing and continuous delivery.
- To collaborate and provide support to a multi-disciplinary team of developers, QAs, and researchers.
Requirements of the candidates
- Computer Science, Telecommunications background or similar.
- Development experience in Android and/or iOS.
- Experience with data sources and APIs.
- Experience with algorithms and sensor data.
- We will value open source personal projects and understanding of practices such as code review, automated testing/validation and continuous delivery.