We are looking for candidates with IT experience and passion for technology.
Situm, a worldwide leader in the market of indoor and outdoor positioning, has an open position at Santiago de Compostela for a Head of Marketing.
- A highly innovative and challenging environment.
- A company in continuous growth that will let you develop your career faster.
- A high degree of autonomy to develop your own ideas.
- A work policy based on open communication, coordination, mutual trust and respect.
- A flexible work schedule and holiday policy, that favors a proper work-life balance.
- The opportunity to travel around the world and meet top executives of global companies.
As a Head of Marketing, you will be expected to:
- Create the marketing plan of the company and coordinate its execution with marketing agencies, designers and other providers to deliver the best results on time
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to Situm inbound channels (web, phone, etc.).
- Deploy successful marketing material and campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution, from physical merchandising to press notes and e-bulletins.
- Manage content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Manage the production of valuable and engaging content for Situm website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Passion for technology.
- Marketing background with IT experience.
- Excellent English & Spanish communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends…).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Comfortable working with metrics analysis and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
If you are interested send an email to email@example.com with the following code on the subject: [HM-1805]