JOB OFFER: Full Stack Developer.
What do we do in Situm?
We are a young company, with 5 years of trajectory.
We provide indoor and outdoor positioning technology in real time with high precision and minimal infrastructure. In this way we develop guidance and monitoring solutions to enhance the experience of users in hospitals, shopping centers or airports, facilitate transit and assistance to people with reduced mobility in facilities, optimize work processes in security services or maintenance, or increase the productivity of assets in industries 4.0.
Our technology has already been deployed in more than 4,000 buildings by more than 2,000 developers in more than 40 countries, and in 2018 Situm has been included in Gartner's "Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location Services" as one of the top 10 providers of indoor positioning services worldwide.
Main activities as Full-Stack:
- Design and maintain the Situm web dashboard, adapting it to the new functionalities.
- Implement and integrate functionalities from front-end to server logic.
- Develop web services within a microservice architecture, scalable and with high availability.
- Collaborate in the evolution of the platform to improve the user experience.
- Unit and front-end integration tests and developed services.
What skills are we looking for?
- Portfolio with own code: Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with ES6, npm, bundling (Webpack, Browsify) and typing (Flow, TypeScript) libraries, and some front-end framework (React, Angular >2, Vue).
- Knowledge of cartographic libraries (Mapbox, Google Maps, Leaflet, Carto...)
- Knowledge or experience working with reactive applications or real-time communication components
- Ability to design interfaces and user experience on the web (UI, UX)
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and/or Spring Boot
- Remuneration according to experience and capabilities (reference band: 23k/26k)
- Work in an innovative and challenging environment, with autonomy to develop your own ideas, in a company in continuous growth where you will be able to develop your career.
- Labour policies based on communication, trust and mutual respect
- Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Flexible working and holiday schedule
- Intensive summer day between 1 June and 30 September
- We value remote working options
- Working with young people who are passionate about technology
If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Ref. FSD-1907