We are looking for a candidate with IT technical background and customer orientation and familiarity with CRM and ticketing systems
Situm, a worldwide leader in the market of indoor and outdoor positioning, seeks to incorporate a customer support engineer to work with its support team
- A highly innovative and challenging environment, where you will be able to work side by side with top professionals to solve problems of users and companies from all around the world.
- An organization young enough that you will acquire responsibilities and evolve in your career, but mature enough that you will make contacts from local and global top companies.
- A high degree of autonomy and decision-making freedom, which will allow you to develop your own initiatives to improve our products.
- A work policy based on open communication, effective coordination, and mutual trust and respect. No more long hours due to poor management.
- A flexible work schedule and holiday policy, that favors a proper work-life balance.
As a customer support representative, you will be expected to develop the following functions and responsibilities
- Act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnosis, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Generate sales leads from interaction with the customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open, proactive and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Requirements of the candidate
- Client-facing experience.
- Familiarity with CRM and ticketing systems.
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- IT technical background.
If you are interested send an email to email@example.com with the following code on the subject: [2018/01/29-CSE]