We need: Graduate in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering with J2EE, Spring, HTML5, CSS3 and SQL Database skills
Requirements of the candidate
- Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- J2EE, Spring or similar technologies skills. Microservices architecture skills and experience in Ruby on Rails will be valued.
- CSS processors skills, like LESS or SASS.
- Systems administration basic skills. In particular: experience in environment configuration, including Databases basic administration and web applications scalability.
- Security basic skills, in particular those applied to user authentication and authorization between different systems, servers and environments. Understanding of the “sessions management” problem in a distributed environment.
- SQL Databases experience. NoSQL and geographic Databases experience will be valued.
- Continuous integration skills.
Duties of the position
- You will design and develop web services that implement business logic on a microservices architecture.
- You will integrate front-end and mobile functionalities with server logic, optimizing the services answers to each platform.
- You will optimize back-end services to ensure maximum answer speed and scalability.
- You will design and implement data storage solutions.
- You will implement security and data protection politics.
- You will implement unitary and integration tests.
Type of contract
Fixed pay (depending on experience).
Situm is a company created in 2014 by a group of indoor positioning experts from the University of Santiago de Compostela and a senior executive with more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry. Nowadays, Situm commercialises the most accurate indoor positioning system for smartphones without needing a costly infrastructure. At Situm, you will work with a great team in a dynamic and stimulating environment, in a company with a high growth potential.
For more information, please contact email@example.com