Announcing Situm SDK 2.0
New features, less battery consumption and Android issues correction. Simplified cartography, closer Android/iOS interfaces, indoor-outdoor localization, real-time navigation module.
Today, we're excited to announce the shipment of a new version of our SDK! We recommend you to migrate your apps as soon as possible, since the new SDK contains several exciting features, consumes much less battery and corrects several Android compatibility issues.
This new SDK is fully compatible with the old one, very easy to migrate.
Check out our Migration & Quick Start Guide.
- Simplified cartography: with much cleaner data models so you can focus on your business.
- Closer iOS and Android interface: Situm will feel the same in both platforms.
- Indoor-outdoor localization: we not only provide the most accurate positioning inside venues, but also outside them with automatic indoor-outdoor transition. In addition, we are now able to automatically locate the mobile device without you having to specify the building where the positioning should start.
- Real-time navigation: finding directions between two points has never been easier. We also provide you with all the tools to update the navigation path automatically while the user advances in the route, and even tell you when he has arrived to the destination.
- Improved positioning and battery efficiency: as part of our commitment to enhance the experience of your end users, we have improved even more our positioning accuracy and time-to-first-fix, while decreasing our battery consumption.
As always, be in touch to tell us about your experience.
You make us better.
As of May 1, 2017, Situm will finish the support for SDK 1.0. At this time, some functionalities will no longer be compatible with the SaaS platform.