NEW WEBINAR AVAILABLE! Situm MRM Security: Surveillance through indoor geolocation.
In this webinar, taught by Gregory Botanes, Vice President of Situm, and Adrian Canedo, Situm CTO, we delve into Situm MRM, the solution for surveillance service management through tracking and monitoring of guards by geolocation, which addresses the main challenges for security companies.
Please note the webinar is available only in Spanish.
Where can you get the link to the Webinar?
What will you find in the Webinar?
Gregory and Adrian explain in a simple and concrete way the solution we offer to security companies worldwide to manage their indoor surveillance equipment.
In the first part, Gregory gives details of the solution and the specific problems it solves.
The challenges that MRM Security solves are:
- Integral control of the indoor and outdoor spaces of facilities.
- Continuous and accurate audit of work teams
- Availability of key geoanalytics to optimize processes and improve services
- Reduction of management costs.
- Improved reaction to possible incidents
- Increased staff security.
In the second half of the Webinar, Adrian explains how the platform works to show us its full potential and simplicity.
Adrian also goes deeper into the multi-function dashboard, which allows:
- Configure administrators, personnel and devices.
- Access to the different buildings.
- Visualize the personnel in real time.
- Create geo-referenced events.
- Consult analytics and trajectories.
- Receive and attend to alarms
Everything in a simple and very visual way.