Indoor navigation apps with real time location for large buildings
Have you ever used an indoor navigation app? This applications are increasingly popular and demanded by companies from different sectors to guide visitors in large buildings where it is interesting to have an indoor guidance system like this.
Apps for guiding visitors are very useful within the cultural sector, as well as in other areas where it is convenient to have an aid like this so that people know, at all times, where they are in the building. For this reason, hospitals and health centres, for example, are already opting for this type of applications developed with indoor positioning systems like Situm IPS Platform.
What are the benefits for the company?
An app with indoor navigation and/or tracking offers a great number of benefits for the company. Its use allows to:
- Monitor both indoors and outdoors, which means greater security for staff.
- Help improve the services offered, as well as optimize all processes,
- Reduction of management costs.
- They work as intelligent alarms, informing at all times of what is happening in each space.
And for the customers?
Having an application to guide visitors also offers many benefits in order to provide a satisfactory experience for customers at all times:
- It makes it easier to create special routes for people with reduced mobility, as well as orientation within the building, whether it is to follow a route or to find a specific space.
- It provides, useful and quality information, where you can consult everything that is in each space and know the resources that are offered in each one of them.
- Real time location allows a totally personalized customer service, guiding and informing the interested person at all times through an application that is easy to use, intuitive and with all the necessary features.
Where to use these applications?
The indoor navigation apps can be used for a large number of buildings and spaces. In this sense, the largest spaces, such as exhibition buildings, museums or tours, stand out. They are also very useful in places such as hospitals or shopping centres, thus improving the customer experience. In events, they also become great allies. Of course, they can be used in corporate buildings or 4.0 factories, providing the visualization of all processes in real time.